What keeps retail CEOs up at night …
Let’s revisit this 2021 Retail PEST Analysis from January 2021 to capture today’s market conditions.
– International travel restrictions shift
– U.S. infrastructure bill could help companies & consumers
– CDC relaxes mask guidelines for fully vaccinated Americans
– Prices rise for products & raw materials
– Retail & travel industries are picking up
– Disruptions like port congestion limit product availability
– Communities matter (buy local + global online groups)
– Public scrutiny of worker safety and pay
– More supplier diversity
– Tech & logistics partnerships for e-commerce success
– E-commerce boosts access to global markets
– Cybersecurity is an urgent priority
Hope for retail’s resurgence, as stores reopen and e-commerce evolves worldwide.
What would you add?
2021 Retail Strategy Trends
2021 Retail Tech Trends