In a recent LinkedIn post, over three dozen entrepreneurs generously shared with me their top tips for business success. They mentioned several recurring themes, including personal qualities that underpin business growth and prosperity.
Based on their feedback, here are 10 of the most common qualities among winning entrepreneurs:
- Focused: They know why they launched their business and serve their clients with singleminded purpose
- Fearless: They have the courage to make tough decisions and put themselves “out there”
- Competent: They consistently deliver excellence, knowing happy clients are more likely to be loyal clients… who share positive word of mouth
- Self-aware: They listen to and trust their instincts, which helps them lead with authenticity
- Social: They strive to meet and build relationships with others, including prospects, mentors and business friends
- Self-promoters: They know how to market themselves in a way that attracts their dream clients
- Invested in themselves: They take good care of themselves so they can bring their best self to their work
- Lifelong learners: They continuously improve by learning from other people and their own mistakes
- Persevering: They are patient throughout the ups and downs of business, knowing that success takes time and hard work
- Fun: They stay positive and enjoy their entrepreneurial journey
What other qualities are common among successful entrepreneurs?
Lisa Goller helps businesses tell their story. As a Toronto-based Strategic Freelance Writer & Editor, she helps executives and entrepreneurs stand out, look good and save time. Learn more at lisagoller.com